DaysOfReckoning Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to find info on farming crafting items

3 posters

Go down

Where to find info on farming crafting items Empty Where to find info on farming crafting items

Post by *C*R*O*W* Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:04 am

So since ive played this game and world of warcraft i found alot players run into the problem of where to farm for there Crafting skill
I have found using search engines such as Google and being specific about the your search has provided me information on to where to farm as well as hot spots to make gold now alot of the information out there is out dated but can still be helpful,along with Google,Bing,Yahoo UTUBE has some informative guides as well.

*C*R*O*W*
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where to find info on farming crafting items Empty Re: Where to find info on farming crafting items

Post by Elite Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:18 pm

Great idea ^
Elite
Elite
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

https://daysofreckoning.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where to find info on farming crafting items Empty Re: Where to find info on farming crafting items

Post by Joshy Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:31 am

or if your a higher level and you wanna start crafting, then you should go to low level areas and farm the materials!

Joshy
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum